Angel Chers Wildlife on Zazzle


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Angel Cher's Zazzle Store!

The Red Fox (Scroll Down for more photos)

The Red Fox          (Scroll Down for more photos)
The Red Fox has truly captivated me; I love to watch them and truly I am in awe just being in thier presence, It has been an honor to photograph them. My most rewarding experience along with the Bald Eagle and Hawks.

You Woke Me Up

You Woke Me Up

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ILLEGALLY DAMMED LAKE, COLLAPSES ROAD- POLICE SIT FOR 4 DAYS, TODAY ON AUG 30TH DUMMY K-9S REPLACED OFFICERS AND SOMEONE TOOK ADVANTAGE AND DROVE THROUGH -THEIR FAULT, BUT IF SOMEONE DOES IT TONIGHT THE SOUTH SIDE LANE WILL FALL THROUGH, NO FLOOR UNDER PA

There is a dammed up lake that's water belongs to a stream, that goes to Turtle Creek brook in Howell on Fort plains, eventually goes to Manasquan River- HOWELL Police are out there because lake overflowed and broke the road for the last 2 days of hurricane Irene, I contacted DEP they gave me case # 2 Yrs ago-nothing!! woods are dying, stream is dry, the stream and brook - Howell can put the lake on map name it and take me off wetlands! because I couldnt build an inground pool since I was to close to wetlands, I have none now, this has been going on for 4 years now!
LAKE OVERFLOWED WHEN HURRICANE IRENE CAME THROUGH! I TOLD POLICE TODAY TO CITE HIM, BUT?? I WANT WATER BACK IN MY STREAM BEFORE MY WHOLE WOODLANDS DIES! 26TH-30TH MANNED, 30TH AUG DUMMY K-9S, BUT ALL THIS BECAUSE A MANS ALLOWED TO HAVE THIS MAN-MADE LAKE AND UPSET THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT!! ( i didnt get shot of when the generator pumped the water back to the stream it belonged to, but I heard it running! and you can see it washed out from the over-flowing lake)

No comments:

Post a Comment